+92 321-4786045
  • kangroo slider

    There are more than 40 millions of kangaroos in Australia now.This is more than the total population of Australia! We have more sheep than kangaroos! There are about 140 million sheep. That's why Australia is worldwide famous for their wool quality.

    Australia has the longest fence in the world called the ‘Dingo Fence’ and is 5,531 kilometres long! The fence is only 1.8 meters tall with no gaps. It runs through the middle of Queensland and was built to protect the sheep from the dingo, an Australia dog In Western Australia, they have the longest straight road in the world. It is 148 kilometres long!

  • slider-1

    Australia, the world’s smallest continent as well as the world’s largest island, the name is derived from the Latin AUSTRALIAS, means southern, legends of an “unknown land of the south.
    Australia is often referred to as the “lucky country” with pulsating economy, political stability and a quality of life envied by many. Australia is known around the world for its stunning landscapes.

    A great country to live in and do business, Australia has an enviable reputation as it offers premium standard of living.

  • Study in Australia

    In Australia, you have the freedom to choose a path that suits your particular goals. There are thousands of courses on offer.

    Whichever course you choose, you’ll experience a unique kind of education. Studying in Australia promotes innovative, creative and independent thinking. You’ll learn to work as part of a team, to communicate effectively with others and to develop the practical skills and intellectual abilities you need for global success.


In Australia, you have the freedom to choose a path that suits your particular goals. There are thousands of courses on offer.

Whichever course you choose, you’ll experience a unique kind of education. Studying in Australia promotes innovative, creative and independent thinking. You’ll learn to work as part of a team, to communicate effectively with others and to develop the practical skills and intellectual abilities you need for global success.

Most importantly, you’ll learn how to use your initiative. Your teachers will encourage you to think of original, practical solutions to real-world problems. Upon graduation, your qualification will make you highly sought after by Australian and international employers.

The Australian education system has a strong international reputation and is known for its effective structure and innovative policy developments. Many other countries, eager to improve their own education systems, turn to Australia for advice.

Australia is also one of the best places to live. It is a young, vibrant and friendly country in which students can live, learn and grow. So if you want a quality education and a good lifestyle, Australia’s the place to be.

The relationship of education to migration policy

You should u  ndertake study in a field in which you intend to work once you graduate. You are strongly advised not to undertake studies in Australia with the sole purpose of obtaining a migration outcome. The student visa process is an entirely separate process to skilled migration and there is no guarantee that you will be eligible for skilled migration purely on the basis of having undertaken a course related to an occupation on the Skilled Occupations List (SOL).

The SOL can, and does, change in light of labour market needs in Australia. There is no guarantee that an occupation listed on the SOL at the time you begin your studies will still be on the SOL when you graduate.

The Australian Government wants a targeted, high-value, demand-driven, skilled migration program that is responsive to the needs of the Australian labour market. As these needs change rapidly, the skilled migration program will be adjusted accordingly.

How To Apply

Here is some advice to help with your course application.

Step 1: Choosing Your Course and Education Provider

Step 2: Applying

Step 3: Processing of Your Application

Step 4: Accepting Offer

Step 5: Preparing for Departure

Think about which courses you are interested in, and if they will lead into your chosen career. Carefully research courses, institutions and their locations. Consider the areas of specialisation offered through different courses, and which specialisations will best suit your intended career path. Once you have decided on the best course, you need to find out which education providers offer it, and which provider best suits your requirements. You might like to consider the size of the campus, the available facilities and the support services available to international students.

Step 1: Choosing your course and education provider

Think about which courses you are interested in, and if they will lead into your chosen career. Carefully research courses, institutions and their locations. Consider the areas of specialisation offered through different courses, and which specialisations will best suit your intended career path. Once you have decided on the best course, you need to find out which education providers offer it, and which provider best suits your requirements. You might like to consider the size of the campus, the available facilities and the support services available to international students.

Step 2: Applying

Once you have chosen your course and education provider, it is time to apply. Check the entrance and English language requirements to make sure you are eligible. If not, you may have to consider a different course, or even bridging or foundation study, which may increase your chances.

Contact your education provider and ask about their application requirements and application dates, as these will differ for each provider. Make a note of important deadlines and make sure you meet them. Remember to allow for postal times when sending forms by mail.

International students usually apply directly to Australian institutions either by post or online. You can either download application forms from institute websites or request the forms to be posted. Another option is to contact an education agent or an overseas representative of the institution to which you are applying. Your application form will ask you which course(s) you are applying for and give you details of the documentation you need to supply.

Most application forms require the following:

  • personal details,
  • certified proof of your level of English language proficiency,
  • details of previous educational qualifications, such as academic transcripts,
  • course preferences (the course you are applying for), and
  • a summary of employment experience (if applicable).


If you are still completing your education you can provide evidence of your most recent marks until it is possible to provide your final marks. If the documents you supply are not in English, you must provide an official certified translation. Most institutions charge a non-refundable application fee of around AUD 50 to AUD 100 that must be included with your application. Some institutions waive this fee if the application is made online. Before sending your application, check your visa requirements with your local Australian embassy to ensure you will qualify for a visa if your application is successful.

If at any time in the application process you are uncertain how to proceed, do not hesitate to contact your education provider, they are there to help you.

Step 3: Processing of your application

Once the education provider receives your application it will be assessed and you will be notified of the result. Be prepared to be patient as it may be a few weeks (longer for postgraduate applications) before your application is processed.

Step 4: Accepting offer

If your application is accepted you will receive a letter of offer and an acceptance form. Before accepting the offer, you should carefully read the letter of offer and check any conditions that may apply. Depending on your country of nationality you may be required to undergo a pre-visa assessment before the institution issues an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).

The eCoE is the only accepted evidence of enrolment for processing student visa applications. You may be required to pay tuition fees before applying for the student visa. The institution will advise you of its requirements but generally it will require payment of at least one semester of course fees.

Step 5: Preparing for departure

Now that your education provider has accepted you, it is time to apply for your student visa. You must also purchase your plane tickets, organise your Overseas Student Health Cover, as well as start thinking about your accommodation in Australia. Your education provider will typically send you an admissions package, with information that will help you adjust to Australia in your first couple of weeks. This might include information on your course, accommodation options, facts about the city you will live in, financial information and details about orientation programs.

Types of Education

What Can I Study?

English language courses

Australia is proud of the reputation and quality of its English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) courses. The National English Language Teaching Accreditation Scheme (NEAS) works to maintain the high standard of Australia’s ELICOS courses.

Secondary Education

Australia is a popular secondary school destination due to the quality and international recognition of the education offered, and the safe, caring and multicultural environment. An Australian secondary school education will provide you with skills for your future study, employment and life, in Australia or anywhere in the world.

Vocational education

Thousands of courses are offered through the VET sector in Australia. Qualifications gained through the VET sector can lead to a career in a variety of diverse and exciting industries.

Technical & Further education

The TAFE sector is the largest education and training sector in Australia. It offers an extensive range of courses that cover a wide range of subject areas and provide practical skills and training for a huge variety of career possibilities.

Foundation Courses

Foundation courses help international students gain entry to undergraduate study at Australian universities. Some promise a place at university if you are successful in completing the course. They also help newcomers adapt to the Australian academic environment and way of life.

Higher Education-Undergraduate

Australia has built a strong reputation for excellence and quality across its higher education and training programs. This global reputation is reflected in the ever increasing number of international students who choose to broaden their minds and enrich their lives by pursuing university courses here. Many international students elect to complete their postgraduate studies in Australia.

Higher Education-Postgraduate

Business and management students in Australia learn in an environment uniquely placed between eastern and western cultures and economies. They develop a cultural understanding that is quickly becoming an important element of business success in the era of globalisation.

MBA & Management Education

Each year, thousands of international students choose to study in Australia because of the excellent reputation of its education system and courses, and for the great lifestyle and travel opportunities.

Entry Requirements

To be accepted to study on a student visa in Australia you will need to demonstrate a sufficient level of English language proficiency, and meet minimum academic requirements.

English language skills

English language skills are a requirement for receiving an Australian student visa. IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge (CAE) and Pearson (PTE) test results are accepted by the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for visa purposes.

Institutions set their own English language requirements for course entry, and the English proficiency score needed for your course may be different to the score needed to secure your visa. You should check entry requirements with your institution.

Below are the test score equivalencies:

English Language Tests for Student Visas


Test Score Band

















































More information regarding student visa English language requirements Please visit our office and meet our counselor.

Academic requirements

  1. Undergraduate – To gain entry into an Australian undergraduate course you will need to have an Australia Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (Year 12), or the overseas equivalent. Some undergraduate courses may also have specific pre-requisite subjects.
  2. Postgraduate – As well as the satisfactory completion of at least one degree at undergraduate level, your institution may take research ability or relevant work experience into consideration.
  3. Vocational education and training – Generally there are no other entrance exams for VET institutions. However some courses may have specific pre-requisite subjects or work experience requirements.
  4. Schools – Entry requirements can vary between schools in Australia, depending on the state or territory you will be studying in. Academic performance and ability is considered during the selection process.

What if you do not meet the entry requirements?

If your English language proficiency score is not high enough, you can enrol in an English language course to prepare you for further study. All Australian universities have English language centres on campus, or have links with English language colleges.

If you don’t meet academic requirements, there are a few options to prepare you for further study. Depending on your previous studies and the final qualification you want to study, you can enrol in secondary school or Foundation Studies.

We can help you to check entry requirements for courses before you apply.

Study Cost

There is no doubt that Australia is a great place to combine a quality education with an outstanding quality of life.

Australians enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the world - but it can be expensive for students. An average international student in Australia will spend about A$500 a week on accommodation, food, clothing, entertainment, transport and telephone. Remember, though, that this figure depends on your location, lifestyle and even your course. You should seek further information on living costs from your institution.

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Another requirement is that you maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your student visa. You will also be responsible for your own accident and property insurance. It’s a good idea to purchase travel insurance before leaving your country to cover lost baggage, cancellation of plane tickets and repatriation.

Tuition fees

As an international student, you must pay your tuition fees up-front.

Aside from tuition fees, some institutions may also charge for other student costs, such as library, laboratory or sports facility costs. Excursions, books and stationery are other costs to consider, and your course may also require specific essential materials, such as lab coats or photographic supplies.

Your institution will provide you with information on how and when to pay your tuition fees.


Foundation Studies

A$9,000 to 14,000 a year

such as university entrance, preparatory and bridging courses


Bachelor Degree

A$14,000 to 35,000 a year

such as courses in arts, business, economics and law

Laboratory-based Bachelor Degree

A$14,000 to 35,000 a year

such as science and engineering courses


Graduate Certificates
Graduate Diplomas

A$15,000 to 36,000 a year

Doctoral Degree

A$15,000 to 36,000 a year


Vocational education and training

Certificates I - IV
Advanced Diploma

A$5,000 to 20,000 a year



Secondary school

A$6,000 to 30,000 a year

Primary and junior secondary school

A$6,000 to 30,000 a year


English language training

varies significantly depending on the course duration or institution

A$12,000 to 19,000

Refund policies

When a visa application is refused

If your application for a student visa is refused by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC), you will receive a refund for pre-paid course fees calculated in accordance with the ESOS Act.

It is important to note that if DIAC refuses to issue a visa to a student, for whatever reason, any written agreement between the student and an education provider no longer remains in force. DIAC will write to you to say your visa has been refused. You must give a copy of this notice to your education provider and request a refund. The ESOS Act allows your education provider to keep some money to cover administration expenses.

This means that a provider is bound by the legislation to provide a refund and cannot use a clause in the written agreement to avoid all or part of this responsibility.

Working while you study

One of the advantages of being an international student in Australia is that you can receive permission to work part time (up to 40 hours per fortnight) while you study.

Permission to work

Your student visa automatically gives you permission to work. Your visa information is held electronically by the Australian Department of Immigration (DIAC) and can be accessed at any time using the Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) system. Employers, banks and Government services can also check details about your visa entitlements on VEVO once they have your consent to do so. For information on how to access VEVO please visit the DIAC website.

Types of work for international students

International students often find work in retail, hospitality and administration. Working students are covered by Australian workplace law and practice.

Tax File Numbers

You should obtain a Tax File Number (TFN) from the Australian Tax Office if you are going to work in Australia. You may also need a TFN to open a bank account. In addition to supplying your name, current address and date of birth, you may also need to supply your date of arrival in Australia, your passport and proof of enrolment.

Accommodation options and costs

Temporary or permanent accommodation

Finding the right accommodation is one of the biggest challenges facing a new international student, and finding a place in your price range can be even harder.

It is a good idea to arrange some form of temporary accommodation before you come to Australia. This will allow you time to get to know the place where you will be living and look for a more permanent place to stay.

Arranging temporary accommodation before arrival

At the very least, you will need to arrange temporary accommodation for your first few days while you look for something more permanent. Your education institution might be able to help you. City hotels in particular are expensive at upwards of A$150 per night, so you should find something cheaper as soon as possible.

Arranging permanent accommodation

Australia has a variety of high standard student accommodation available to suit different budgets and needs and there are several long-term housing options available to you. As well as rooms or residential colleges available on-campus at some education institutions, there are hostels (rooming houses), Homestay (living with a family in their home), and rental properties (either on your own or sharing with others). Shared accommodation with other students is common and popular and student noticeboards and newspapers often advertise rooms, apartments and houses for rent.


Homestay is when you live with a family in their home. It is popular with younger students and those studying short-term English courses. Single or shared rooms are available and the costs vary. Meals are usually included, but cheaper self-catering Homestay is available. Another option is Farmstay, which offers the same services in a rural setting. Some education institutions maintain a register of reputable families prepared to board international students during the academic year.

Following table shows the types of accommodation and charges.

Accommodation options

Approximate cost


A$110–270 a week

Homestay is a great way for younger international students to immerse themselves in Australian life, and benefit from the safety and supervision of adults. Meals are usually included in the cost, but self-catering Homestay is sometimes available. Single or shared rooms are available. Institutions maintain registers of families who board international students during the academic year. Institutions check that these families are reputable and offer accommodation at a reasonable standard.

Hostels and guest houses

A$80–135 a week

Hostels are usually run by organisations such as Youth Hostels Australia and the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA). Students share kitchen and bathroom facilities.

Shared accommodation
Rental accommodation

A$70–250 a week
A$100–400 a week

Sharing off-campus accommodation is very popular with international students. You should look for advertisements on campus noticeboards and local newspapers. Expect that you will have to provide your own furniture. When renting a house, apartment or bed sitter, landlords require rent to be paid in advance, and will require a security bond equal to one months’ rent.

Boarding schools

A$10,000–20,000 a year

Many private secondary schools provide accommodation, meals and laundry services for international students. Note: Tuition fees are in addition to the boarding fees.

Campus accommodation

A$80–250 per week

Most universities and some vocational institutions offer a variety of accommodation on or near campus, such as apartments, residential colleges or halls of residence. The cost varies on the type of accommodation. Residential colleges are slightly more expensive and provide accommodation with meals. They may also have sporting and social facilities, tutoring, libraries and computer facilities. Halls of residence are located on or near institution campuses. Students usually have meals and some cleaning services provided. Students need to apply early because demand for places is high.

Living sustainably

Several environmental initiatives have been implemented in Australia to reduce energy and water consumption as well as to minimise waste to improve the environment and sustainability.

Student Visas

Student visa requirements

International students require a student visa in order to study in Australia. The process of applying for a student visa depends on which country you apply from and the type of study you're applying for. The student visa application process can be involved and for this reason, students in some countries apply for their student visa using the help of a registered Australian education agent.

For assistance in your application for a student visa, contact our office nearest to you.

Changes to international student visa rules

In December 2010, the Australian Government conducted a review of the student visa program to recommend improvements to student visa rules and conditions. Known as the 'Knight Review', these recommendations aim to make studying in Australia easier for international students, while maintaining the integrity and quality of the existing student visa program.

Higher Education Sector: Streamlined Visa Processing

Streamlined visa processing (SVP) arrangements now allow for faster, easier visa access for international students applying to most universities and partner programs. A list of universities participating in SVP and affiliated educational program partners is available here.

If you lodge a student visa application with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for Bachelor, Masters or Doctoral degree level program from a university or education provider participating in SVP, you will benefit from reduced evidentiary requirements and faster visa processing times, regardless of your country of origin.

However, you must meet requirements for English-language proficiency and financial capacity and will have to satisfy the genuine temporary entrant requirement.

Applying for a student visa

You can apply for your student visa only when you receive either a letter of offer from your education provider or an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE). Please note that if you submit a letter of offer your visa will only be granted once the eCoE has been issued.You will need a student visa for the whole time that you study in Australia. You can apply for your student visa in person at your local Australian embassy, or by mail.

General and other student visa requirements

Regardless of visa subclass or assessment level, there are a number of general requirements that international students must meet in order to be eligible for a student visa. These include requirements relating to:

  • Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
  • English language proficiency.
  • Health insurance.
  • Financial Statements
  • Privious Educational Documents


New living costs requirements

From July 2012 international students must show they have access to $18,600 living costs per year. This new regulation will ensure that international students are able to make the most of their studies and have a safe and enjoyable experience in Australia.

Visa Application Fee

A non-refundable visa application charge of AUD$535 applies to most visa applications, with the exception of secondary exchange students and students sponsored under Commonwealth approved programs.

In addition, there may be other expenses associated with your visa application, such as costs for medical examinations, police checks and the translation of documents into English (if required).